How to handle contact lenses
Rule number one – always start with clean hands!
Before either putting your contact lenses in or taking them please wash your hands.
Rule number two – never rinse your lenses or your case in tap water.
Ideally never swim or take a shower while your lenses are in either as although our tap water is safe to drink it often carries harmful bacteria that damage your eyes.
For more help putting your lenses in please click here to be taken to Johnson and Johnson’s website where they have created demonstration videos.
Running low on lenses?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to order more lenses telling us:-
(1) How many lenses you want.
(2) Whether you want to pick up in store or have them delivered.
(3) If you want the payment added to your Direct Debit or to pay on collection.
We can only add to your Direct Debit if you have your aftercare package on Direct Debit but we can take credit card payments over the ‘phone. This service is an easy option for existing customers but if you can send us your contact lens prescription we would be happy to supply lenses to an in date and signed prescription.
Our contact lens visioncare plan is £8.50 per month and includes
- Our contact lens visioncare plan is £10.00 per month and includes
- Annual contact lens check-up and free refitting
- Discounts off contact lenses of between 10-15%
- Comprehensive eye examination including ultra-widefield Optomap retinal imaging
- 20% off all glasses and sunglasses with the option to pay for these over 4 months by adding them to your Direct Debit.
- 10% off eye drops and solutions
- Home delivery is included as standard
- Problem solving appointments where required at no extra charge